Podcast Episode 8: Ross Library of Clinton County
The Ross Library in Lock Haven, PA is the center of genealogical research in Clinton County, PA. Listen in with the Research Director on what they have and some history of Clinton County.
Clinton County, PA has one of the more unique founding stories in Pennsylvania and this week’s guest Lou Bernard, Ross Library Adult Services Director and County Historian, will tell you all about it. Plus learn how to genealogy research in Clinton County and all about Henry Shoemaker, Pennsylvania Folklorist.
Listen to the Audio Podcast
The Ross Library in Lock Haven, PA is the center of genealogical research and resources for Clinton County.
- What genealogical records are housed at the Ross Library.
- What to expect as a first time researcher.
- And some great stories from Clinton’s history!
Listen in for enjoyable history and genealogy of Clinton County!
- Annie Halenbake Ross Library main website: www.rosslibrary.org
- Genealogy Resources Available – go here to see what is available and how to request research via email for a fee.
- List of the newspapers available on microfilm
- Pennsylvania’s Folklorist Henry W. Shoemaker – links to his works on openlibrary.org
Your Pennsylvania Ancestors is distributed through the following channels:
© 2019–2022 PA Ancestors L.L.C. and Denys Allen. All Rights Reserved.