One of the most popular records for genealogical research is wills and probate. This five-part video series walks you through the records available at the Register of Wills office in county courthouses in Pennsylvania.
You will learn:
- History of the Register of Wills office and how far back their records go
- What records are available (beyond wills!)
- How to search for wills and probate documents
- Who created wills before they died
- How to get copies of wills and probate documents for your genealogy research
Below the videos are downloadable checklists for researching and obtaining the will and probate documents.