Researching our ancestors’ religion can deepen our understanding of their lives. I’m thrilled to feature the Presbyterian Historical Society in this episode. The Presbyterians were some of the first to arrive in Pennsylvania and have churches all over the state. Get tips on researching in their original congregational records direct from their experts!
Watch on YouTube
Listen to the Audio Podcast
- Presbyterian Historical Society https://www.history.pcusa.org
- Current Active Presbyterian Churches https://pcusa.org
- Brief History of the Presbyterian Church
- Timeline of Presbyterian History in America
- Family Tree of Presbyterian Denominations
- Journal of Presbyterian History on JSTOR
- Bibliographies of Presbyterian history
- Subscribe to PA Ancestors Discoveries Newsletter
- Make a discovery about your ancestors? I’d love to hear about it!
- Have a question on how research in PA? Submit it here for the Research Q & A
- Become an Inner Circle Member and get exclusive content while supporting the podcast
- Catch-up on all the past episodes
- Music: My Days Have Been So Wondrous and Free, composed by Francis Hopkinson in 1788 in Philadelphia, www.amclassical.com, Creative Commons license, some rights reserved.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Copyright ©2019–2022, Denys Allen and PA Ancestors L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.