Genealogists often struggle with how to share everything they found in their research with family. Clémence Scouten of Memoirs and More shares three easy family history gifts you can do for the holiday or anytime!
Watch on YouTube
Listen to the Audio Podcast
- Clémence Scouten, Memoirs and More, LLC https://www.memoirsandmore.com
- Book of family history questions for interviews: Recording Your Family History, by William Fletcher
- BookWright on Blurb.com
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps https://libraries.psu.edu/about/collections/sanborn-fire-insurance-maps
- Subscribe to PA Ancestors Discoveries Newsletter
- Make a discovery about your ancestors? I’d love to hear about it!
- Have a question on how research in PA? Submit it here for the Research Q & A
- Become an Inner Circle Member and get exclusive content while supporting the podcast
- Catch-up on all the past episodes
- Music: My Days Have Been So Wondrous and Free, composed by Francis Hopkinson in 1788 in Philadelphia, www.amclassical.com, Creative Commons license, some rights reserved.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Copyright ©2019–2022, Denys Allen and PA Ancestors L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.