Researching the Scots Irish in early Pennsylvania is challenging. Determining when and where they came from in Northern Ireland is even more so! Author Dr. William Roulston shares some history of the Ulster Irish and his book Researching Scots-Irish Ancestors: The Essential Genealogical Guide to Early Modern Ulster, 1600–1800 in this episode.
Watch on YouTube
Listen to the Audio Podcast
- Ulster Historical Foundation ancestryireland.com
- Researching Scots-Irish Ancestors by William J. Roulston
- Subscribe to PA Ancestors Discoveries Newsletter
- Make a discovery about your ancestors? I’d love to hear about it!
- Have a question on how research in PA? Submit it here for the Research Q & A
- Become an Inner Circle Member and get exclusive content while supporting the podcast
- Catch-up on all the past episodes
- Music: My Days Have Been So Wondrous and Free, composed by Francis Hopkinson in 1788 in Philadelphia, www.amclassical.com, Creative Commons license, some rights reserved.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Copyright ©2019–2022, Denys Allen and PA Ancestors L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.