You've completed the Pennsylvania Genealogy Research Success course and now can keep your momentum going with your research!
PA Ancestors offers a membership for people who are going deep into their family history and want professional help with their genealogy research.
Get your 40% off annual membership offer here
What's Included in the PA Ancestors Membership
The PA Ancestors membership program offers exclusive access to a wide range of educational resources and tools to help you take your Pennsylvania genealogy research to the next level.
As a member, you’ll get access to:
- In-depth tutorials and articles on Pennsylvania-specific records and research strategies
- Monthly Zoom calls where you can get personalized guidance on your research and connect with other PA Ancestors members
- Exclusive access to member-only resources, including research templates, checklists, and guides
- Discounts on PA Ancestors events and products
Not a Genealogy Society
Genealogy societies are great places to get general information and to socialize with other genealogists. Some even offer records they have transcribed or indexed over the decades.
But few genealogy societies offer websites with resources for learning available 24/7.
And even fewer will show you where to find the original records you want and help beyond their borders.
Sneak Peak of Membership Content
Interested in the kinds of resources you get an a member?
Here's a preview of the education on the Prothonotary's office and the records they have.
You Don't Have to Do It Alone
So if you’ve ever felt like…
- You've learned all that you can from Facebook groups
- Your ancestors just appeared or disappeared and you need to learn local records to find them
- You just need to ask someone who has done research like this before
- You have a lot of collected information, but not sure if you have everything
- You could solve your own research problems with a little extra help
Then the PA Ancestors Membership is for you!
And if a paid membership is not for you, remain an email subscriber and get the PA Ancestors Discoveries Newsletter twice each month.